Free LA museums weekend
A rainy weekend is PERFECT to hit a museum and even better most of them are free.
You read that right — FREE! It’s a joint effort to present the arts to everybody in Southern California.
It’s the eighth annual “Museums Free-For-All” on Saturday, January 26th and Sunday, January 27th.
There’s bound to be a museum that interests you, check out the list below and get more details and disclaimers here.
Participating museums include:
- Annenberg Space for Photography- Both Days
- The Autry – Both Days
- California African American Museum – Both Days
- California Science Center – Both Days
- Craft and Folk Art Museum – Sunday, January 27th ONLY
- Fowler Museum at UCLA – Both Days
- Hammer Museum – Both Days
- The Getty Center – Both Days
- The Getty Villa - Both Days
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art – Sunday, January 27th ONLY
- The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles (MOCA) – Both Days
- Museum of Latin American Art – Both Days
- Museum of Tolerance – Sunday, January 27th ONLY
- Pacific Asia Museum – Sunday, January 27th ONLY
- The Paley Center for Media – Both Days
- Pasadena Museum of California Art – Sunday, January 27th ONLY
- Santa Monica Museum of Art - Saturday, January 26th ONLY
- Skirball Cultural Center – Both Days
- University Art Museum, CSULB – Both Days