Money 101 Show Highlights
Latest Money 101 Show Highlights
Certified Financial Planner Eileen Freiberger (www.esfplanning.com) explains how to know if your financial adviser is working in your best interest and reviews how different planners work.
Money 101 host Bob McCormick talks with tax attorney Phil Panitz (www.pktaxlaw.com) about a variety of tax issues, including: Why is there no tax court for the state of California? How else can you air […]
Who are the top ten employers in Southern California in terms of openings? Also, what does it take to get your foot in the employment door? Money 101 host Bob McCormick talks with Lori Shreve […]
What are the top ten best stocks to own for the long haul? Money 101 host Bob McCormick talks with Ken Winans of Winans Investments (www.winansinvestments.com) to get the answer.
Money 101 host Bob McCormick talks with Clint Sallee, President and CEO of Fidelity Creditor Service (www.fcscollect.com) about the following matters: How to deal with an abusive debt collector. How to settle with a creditor. What […]
- Tips for getting a new car from today’s show 02/24/2014
- The top 10 stocks for the long haul 02/21/2014
- 4 tips for buying a car 02/21/2014
- An education on credit from today’s show 02/20/2014
- Consumer activist reacts to Comcast Time Warner Cable mega deal 02/13/2014
- Federal jobs report, plus job openings in LA and OC 02/07/2014