David Wilson’s public speaking career began in high school where he was an award-winning orator and debater. David went on to compete in speech and debate at Pepperdine University’s Malibu campus, where he eventually taught and coached forensics.
While studying at the university, David was recruited by multiple political candidates to speak in the media and on college and high school campuses.
Upon graduation, David founded an advertising and marketing firm that eventually evolved into The Right Angle, Inc. The agency works with a wide range of businesses and organizations, producing virtually every form of media and collateral material in-house. The firm specializes in tourism, retail and service marketing.
David has been involved in radio in one form or another for decades. David has hosted a variety of radio programs and often appears as the emcee of festivals, public events and fundraisers. His quick wit and infectious personality keep him in high demand by those eager to keep the crowd pumped up and happy.
As the host of Grape Encounters, David says, “We want the show to be fun and interesting. I’m not a wine snob and I’m not fond of pretentiousness in general. Wine and the culture that surrounds it is fun. Tasting rooms don’t need to feel like public libraries. Our show celebrates the joy of wine and all the fun that drinking it seems to stimulate!”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Steve Harvey Walk of Fame BBQ Classic at the Queen Mary KFWB at the Festival of Books Clippers Ultimate Fan...
- Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival Boston Bombings Money 101 On The Road Sheriff Lee Baca on Money 101...
- Clippers Fans Are The Best! Suite Night In Lob City DWTS New Cast 85th Annual Academy Awards
- KFWB @ The Travel Show REPRESENT 57th Inauguration New Year's Celebrations...