Register

Battery (electricity)

Autopsy shows toddler died from swallowing battery

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Family members and doctors knew something was wrong when 1-year-old Julian Wilson started vomiting blood, but they didn’t find out he had swallowed a small battery until after an autopsy was […]

10/29/2013

(AP Photo)

What holds energy tech back? The infernal battery

WASHINGTON (AP) — As 21st century technology strains to become ever faster, cleaner and cheaper, an invention from more than 200 years ago keeps holding it back. It’s why electric cars aren’t clogging the roads and why Dreamliners aren’t flying high.

01/22/2013

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 28,174 other followers