BOSTON (AP) – The Boston fire department says an 11-year-old boy has died of carbon monoxide poisoning after being overcome as he sat in a running car to keep warm, while his father was shoveling snow to get the car out of a snow bank.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AP) – The leader of Haiti is calling the post-Hurricane Sandy situation in his country “a disaster of major proportions.” Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe says “The whole south is under water.” Jamaica, Cuba […]
WASHINGTON (AP) – Federal health officials are reporting 15 new cases of fungal meningitis. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says the outbreak has now sickened 184 people in a dozen states. Fourteen people […]