Register

Dickey’s Barbecue Pit

Attorney Paxton Guymon holds a photograph of Jim and Jan Harding during a news conference in Salt Lake City on Thursday, Aug. 14, 2014. Jan Harding, 67, is in critical condition at a Salt Lake City hospital's burn unit, unable to talk and fighting for her life, Guymon said. She drank sweet tea containing a toxic cleaning chemical, severely burning her mouth and throat at a Utah restaurant after an employee mistook the substance for sugar and mixed it into a dispenser, Guymon said. (AP Photo/Rick Bowmer) (AP Photo/Rick Bowmer)

Woman who drank chemical-filled tea still critical

  SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A woman who drank sweet tea laced with a highly toxic industrial cleaning solution at a Utah restaurant has suffered deep, ulcerated burns in her upper esophagus. Family attorney […]

08/15/2014

In this undated photo provided by Eric Dahl, Dahl, a University of Wisconsin computer engineering  student with a nickname of "Silo," fills up on a 13-pound bowl of Vietnamese noodles known as pho. The competitive eater has become a top-ranked competitor nationally, using prize earnings to help pay for his UW-Madison degree. (AP Photo/Aramis Phillip Alvarez)

College student helps pay tuition by eating

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A University of Wisconsin student with a nickname of “Silo” is eating his way through school — competitively. Computer engineering student Eric Dahl now ranks third in the world of competitive […]

09/21/2013

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 28,174 other followers