Loomis

mushroom deaths

Fourth person dies in Calif. of mushroom poisoning

A fourth person has died from eating a soup made with poisonous mushrooms earlier this month at senior care facility in Northern California, authorities said Tuesday.

11/27/2012

Loose gorilla alert? Electronic road sign hacked

LOOMIS, Calif. (AP) – A prankster is changing the message on an electronic traffic warning sign in Northern California. The sign is supposed to tell people that a road in the Placer County city of […]

11/14/2012