Stomach

Autopsy shows toddler died from swallowing battery

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Family members and doctors knew something was wrong when 1-year-old Julian Wilson started vomiting blood, but they didn’t find out he had swallowed a small battery until after an autopsy was […]

10/29/2013

KFWB logo

Gross-out dare likely made San Diego students sick

SAN DIEGO (AP) — School officials say lunchtime dares to drink a weird concoction that included hot sauce, carrots, salt and milk likely caused 22 students to get sick at a San Diego elementary school […]

07/13/2013

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 28,152 other followers